Providing quality healthcare to seniors is a priority for our affiliated physicians.
To become a senior member with Greater Newport Physicians you must:
- Have reached age 65 (or be under age 65 and entitled to Medicare on the basis of Social Security Disability Benefits)
- Have obtained your Medicare Part A and Part B
The following Medicare Advantage plans are accepted by Greater Newport Physicians:
- AARP/United Healthcare (Secure Horizons) - Call (800) 950-9355 for more information
- Blue Shield 65 Plus - Call (877) 841- 8135 Ext. 7472 for more information
- Humana Gold Plus (MemorialCare Health System networks only) - Call (866) 945-4481 for more information
- SCAN - Call (800) 559-3500 for more information
Request that your chosen health plan enrolls you with GNP. Please note, our health plans are subject to change. You will be asked to select a Primary Care Provider (PCP) and a hospital network affiliated with GNP. Click here
to review our doctors who are open to new senior members in your area.
If you are already a member of one of our contracted health plans, just call your plan at either the number above or the number on the back of your member ID card, and request Greater Newport Physicians as your medical group.
Plans with GNP contracts can change. Please verify our current health plans by contacting our Customer Service Department at (800) 553-6537.